Submit your example of small learning communities, schools, districts or individual practice examples including:
- Instruction in government, history, law or democracy
- Guided discussion of current events
- Community service and/or service-learning
- Extracurricular activities to foster engagement with schools and communities
- Student participation in governance
- Simulations of democratic processes
Peer-reviewed and up-to-date, Civic Learning Online equips teachers, administrators, and policymakers with the information they need to make civic learning an essential part of every child's education.
Please don't miss this opportunity to be part of the growing movement to restore the civic purpose to our nation's schools!
Visit Civic Learning Online and share your best practice today.