August 12, 2009

Challenge Excitement = No News Update

I was fortunate enough to spend lunch on Wednesday at ServeDC's 2009 Service-Learning Institute. I was initially reluctant to participate in their lunch networking activity and as always, I was pleasantly surprised. The excitement that the staffers from GWU's Office of Community Service displayed for service-learning opportunities was refreshing! Since it was a networking activity, I used the time to plug the Partnership and the National Learn & Serve Challenge. I hope that the GWU office will continue making strides - and use us as a great resource!

Speaking of the Challenge, I've been spending all of my time on the Challenge, and have not spent much time updating the news section. I have a slew of news items for everyone, but you'll have to wait until Monday for them - unless I feel really motivated over the weekend!

No comments: